Negotiation Skills – Advanced
Negotiating at corporate or inter-company level is commonplace for today’s professional managers. This course aims to build on the basics associated with Negotiation Skills and will address more complex issues.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- understand the importance of preparation in the negotiation process
- recognise how and when to introduce proposals and how to respond to them
- recognise signals and how to successfully interpret them
- minimise negative or aggressive reactions to proposals
- improve their recognition of closing opportunities
- recognise their own negotiation style
Using real life case studies and role plays, supported by tutorials and discussions, delegates will be immersed in negotiation scenarios.
Anyone involved in more complex and high level negotiations.
A one day programme split into two half days